WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
Last updated: 03/10/2020
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Purpose. The information we learn from customers allows us to personalize and continually improve the total experience at https://thebarberaa.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- More about Cookies.
2. SHARING OF INFORMATION
- General. The information that we collect about our customers in critical to our business. We respect and value this information, and do not want to jeopardize the flow of information between our customers and the site. Therefore, we are not in the business of selling this information to other Web sites or businesses. There are very limited circumstances where we do share some customer information, this is outlined immediately below. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries https://thebarberaa.com controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
3. INFORMATION SECURITY
- Software Used. To protect the security of you information during transmission, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- Order Confirmation. We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. To process an order, it is necessary to transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company.
- Signing off. To prevent unauthorized access to sensitive information, it is important for you to monitor those who have access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Visit our Web site for more information on how to sign off.
4. USER ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- General. When you access your account, there is a variety of information that you will see. This designed to allow you to update any changed information and view the information that you entered previously. This information and view the information that you entered previously. This information is sensitive, and it is necessary to both protect this information is sensitive, and it is necessary to both protect this information and keep it current in order to have the best experience at our site. Examples of the type of information that can be accessed by signing into your account are on the Web site.
5. USER CHOICES WITH REGARD TO ACCESS OF INFORMATION
- General. You always have the right to refrain from providing any information. This may have an impact on use of the site and on the ease of making purchases or taking advantage of certain unique features of the site.
- Prior Information. You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in the “User Access to Information” section above. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- Customer Communication. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your account setting regarding email contact preferences. (You cannot waive the applicability of the Conditions of Use and other legal notices, such as this Privacy Notice, and if you elect not to receive those notices, they will still govern your use of https://thebarberaa.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
- Cookie Choices. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, affecting the acceptance of cookies means that you will not be able to use such important features as accelerated ordering and customized product suggestions
- General. We do not sell products/service for purchase by children. We do sell Children’s products, but only for purchase by adults. If you are under age 18, you may use https://thebarberaa.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
7. CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS
- Acceptance of Conditions of Use. By visiting https://thebarberaa.com you accept that your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Tamilnadu. If you have any concern about privacy at https://thebarberaa.com, please send us a through description to firstname.lastname@example.org, please send us a through description to email@example.com, and we will try to resolve it.
- Revisions. Because our business changes constantly, we reserve the right to periodically revise our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use. Prior to making these changes, we will e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes.
- Applicability. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
8. INFORMATION YOU GAVE US
- General. Information is collected from you when you do the following activities: search buy, bid, post a review or opinion, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service.
- Examples. For example, information would be collected when a user came to the site, searched for a product, placed an order through the site or a site affiliate, bid or purchased from an ongoing auction, updated your information in your account settings, added items to your want list or registry, called or e-mailed customer service, reviewed a product, participated in a discussion or chat, completed a questionnaire or a contest entry form; provided employer information when opening a corporate account, specified a date reminder, share information with https://thebarberaa.com acquaintances; and employ other notification services, such as https://thebarberaa.com delivery and https://thebarberaa.com sale reminders.
- Information that could be supplied. As a result of any of the above actions, it is possible that you will supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; purchase and shipping recipients, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers) listed in rapid order processing settings; e-mail addresses of site friends, and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in personal section; and financial information, including Social Security and driver’s license numbers.
9. AUTOMATIC INFORMATION
- General. As discussed earlier, our systems collect information that is sent over the internet without your control.
- Examples. Some examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; pass-ward; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; purchase history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as bestsellers and product suggestions; the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click-stream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number; products you viewed or searched for; closeout shops you visited; your auction history; and the phone number you used to call our toll-free number.
10. INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
- General. Occasionally, we supplement the information that we receive that has been outlined above with information from other sources and companies. Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links from Google); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
11. INFORMATION YOU CAN ACCESS
- General. Information collection and processing is designed to better assist you in service and using our site.
- Examples. Some of the information that we collect and process can be accessed by you. Examples of information you can access easily at https://thebarberaa.com include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications preferences, address book, and fact ordering settings); payment settings (including credit card information and gift certificate, gift card, and check balances); e-mail notification settings; recommendations (including recent product view history, and prior order history); service lists and gift registries (including desired item lists and gift and wedding registries); auctions, and Marketplace seller accounts; and your personal area (including your product reviews, request, and recommendations).
The Barberaa Privacy Rights,